The Last Season

The Last Season
One Dark and One Light...

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

He Did It Again...


Juliette: He did it again.
Ben: Did what again?
Juliette: You Know.

The look on Ben's face is Priceless. First time I've really seen fear in his eyes, except for inside Jacob's Shack.


If young Walt happens to be in this Room and is strapped into the same chair as this poor fellow. I have a feeling he may be a little upset. I would hate to be a little birdy on this island.

If like I have, you have been enjoying the LOST mobisodes on ABC.com, this weeks episode was a knockout. It essentially proved that Walt has psychic powers, Oh sure it's something alluded to in many episodes under the guise of "He's Special", but now we know why he's special. And, I predict he will be returning to the Eyeland. I think he has the power to save the remaining Losties and maybe even a few of the Others from "the Freighter people".

What's that? Did you say remaining? Why yes, word has broken about the "Oceanic 6".
You know the Famous 6 people who survived the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. The ones who receive a large settlement and a "Golden Oceanic Airline Pass". But oh, there is a price to pay, according to Jack Shepard, you must keep telling lies.

Because in the future it just makes Jack a mess. Hmmm, I wonder why that is? Is it because he might have left his sister or his nephew behind? Is that why he wants so desperately to get back? Or did he leave much more on that island? Will we ever know? He didn't leave Kate behind, not that she really seemed to matter much to him. I mean he was just about ready to elope with Juliette before Locke (sorta) blew up the sub.

Speaking of the sub (Galaga), I predict that it is just fine and dandy and will appear again in the near future. First off because it is an important part of how the Others can come and go to or from the island. "The Looking Glass" is the other part.


Bonnie and Greta.





I believe these two lovelies are responsible for much more than signal jamming. It's a shame they died though, I mean WOW, what a couple of dolls. As I have said in an earlier post, The Looking Glass is the way in and out. It is the other side of the mirror.

So back to my point: the Sub will make another appearance in this show. Why? Because the Others and the Losties will join forces to fight the Freighter people and they will use the sub to sneak up on the freighter just like they did to Sun on the sailboat. The crew of the sub was not on board when Locke climbed aboard, so they were ashore on the island and are probably still alive. I think they will help the Losties when the time comes.

I'm just full of crazy predictions tonight.

Going back to the "Oceanic 6" I mentioned. Let's see, theres Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid and of course Jin and Sun. What's that you say? NO Sawyer?


Now why would James Ford remain on the Eyeland?

Because he WANTED to or because he HAD to?




These are the things inquiring minds want to know.

Maybe this is the reason?

Has the con man gone over to the dark side? Has he joined TEAM LOCKE? Has Kate joined him?

And speaking of Locke, where is that Shaman off to now. He was last seen hiking away from the radio tower. Maybe he's going to the Temple and pray to the Four Toed God of Television to end the writer's strike and get them back to making more episodes of LOST! Join us in (we hope) Season 4 to uncover these mysteries.

But wait: It wouldn't be a real column until I hatched at least one theory. Well, since it's close to Christmas, I'm gonna give you a bonus, TWO theories.

Theory 1:

First one's a stretch, but I think it'll play out in the end. In the Looking Glass Station, Bonnie told Chawly that the code was programmed by a musician. Well I theorize that musician is none other than... Liam.


Yes, Chawly's brother. You see he was a mess, and reduced to selling Charlie's piano for money. Then he went and married a gal named Karen. Well, Karen's uncle promised him a job in Sydney, and he successfully underwent rehab while there. Or did he go straight to Sydney? I think he made a little unscheduled stop on the way to pick up a little beer money. An easy job, just make these keys sing a pretty song so the girls can remember the code.

Theory 2:

Now this is the one I have been chewing on for awhile. and what finally set it free was a glimpse of what looked like smoke or a hill exploding in one of the new trailers that is out. My theory is that the island will get mad, really mad at these freighter people and that long dorment Volcano will come to life in a big way. It will free Jacob and exact it's revenge on those that are "Bad People" just like we learned about in Dharma class.


What's that Annie, you have your hand raised there? Do you have a question?

Why yes Mrs. Goodspeed. What will become of me in the future? Will I ever be seen on this show again?

Now Annie, you just relax and eat your Apollo bars, I'm sure we will learn of your fate in a flash forward, or is it flash backwards, Whatever... all in due time kiddies, all in due time.

Namaste,
hatchling23

4 comments:

Capcom said...

Interesting post! I guess that we are to believe that Walt is like Carrie, and able to toss every one and every thing around in his anger. But I wish that TPTB could have shown this scene in context with the Walt episode. I don't think that it would have devalued the show, or the mystery, if we knew this before now, because we already knew about the bird that he smacked into the glass at home. And then the reading of the Carrie book by the bookclub would have been the "Ah-ha" moment for that.

Theory 1: Now that would be a shocking development!

Theory2: It sure would throw another element of danger in the Losties' way if there was a volcano. Maybe Smokey gets really ticked off and blows out the top of one? Anyway, there must have been some reason for the oh-so-brief scene in the classroom teaching about volcanos, besides being a filler scene.

Cheryl said...

Great post! The new spoilers are intriguing. I think season four is going to be awesome, I only hope we get to see all sixteen episodes!! I'm dying here!
I like your Liam theory, that would be so cool. I've been hearing some say that maybe Charlie was transported through The Looking Glass into another dimension or back "home". If that is true and he isn't dead we may just find out something cool like your theory.
And the volcano errupting would be a great twist. When I looked at the stills on Dark's site, it looked like a pile of coconuts to me. Maybe the freighters are bombing the island? But then I don't know why the oceanic 6 would leave with them, unless they were forced. (If the freighter people are the ones to rescue them)
So many questions and so many interesting possibilities... Come on February!!!

hatchling23 said...

Thanks for the input capcom and cheryl.

I am anxiously awaiting Christmas so I can start watching season 3 again.

I'm working on new theory about the next Dharma Station. Should be up over the weekend.

Capcom said...

Oh yeah! Let's talk stations, my favorite subject. :-)