The Last Season

The Last Season
One Dark and One Light...

Thursday, September 20, 2007

S-4 Prediction

"Dude, Now that you've killed the guy who was your entire reason for living, and got payback on Tom for shooting you on the raft, what are you gonna do?"

"Well Staypuff, I been thinking about that. I think I 'm going to Disneyland."

"Seriously Dude, aren't you, like gonna stick around for the next three seasons?"

"Nah, now that the shows gonna get all dramatic and serious, I can't use my snappy nicknames anymore or even call Kate Freckles."

"Bummer, Man"

"Well, now that they added about 20 new faces to the cast, they gotta free up some cash and that means they gotta dump one of us, and since you're the comic relief, you get to stay."

"So, Like, how long you gonna stick around?"

"Just until the boat people land and I kill a couple redshirts, then I'm outta here."

"Sorry, Dude."

"Yea, as my buddy Frank Duckett said, "It all comes back around""

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

LOL! I loved the Hurley/Sawyer convo! I think you may be right about Sawyer getting killed off. Other than a possible Kate pregnancy I don't think he has much story left to be told. I hope I am wrong though because I really like what he brings to the show. Funny post!

Capcom said...

You make it sound like a logic way to go, for sure. But I hope that they have more to get out of James for a while.

hatchling23 said...

I'm a fan of Sawyer. I think his is one of the most entertaining characters on the show.

But, unless, as Cheryl pointed out there is a storyline involving Kate's pregnancy, Sawyer's story is all but over.

I'd hate to see him go, but the show has to throw us a curve once in awhile, and that means at least one or two characters a season must die.